Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default How do I create a first page index of worksheets in my workbook?

Off topic...

I've been meaning to tell you this for a while...

You have one of the best designed websites I've ever seen. No clutter, no
junk, no gaudy graphics, no BS.

Excellent job!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Jim Cone" wrote in message

There is vba code here, by David McRitchie, if you want to do it
yourself...
-0r-
you could find the XL Extras add-in at my website and give it a try...
(it also sorts sheets and does other stuff)
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Sam"
wrote in message
Hi!
I've a workbook with over 40 worksheets, and would like to create a
list(index) on the first worksheet, so that (a) any user can see all the
worksheets in the workbook, and (b) perhaps if I click on the worksheet
name,
I can go to that worksheet?