Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lorie Lorie is offline

Default Why isn't arent all my case notes transfering in a pivot report?

When I do a refresh, part of my case notes are missing. What can I do about
it. I need for the report to show all of my case notes, and not just part of
what I type in my file.... When I do the refresh, only some of what I typed
in the case notes is visable?

Do you know a fix? Or do you have any ideas? Is there something I can do
to change the limit of what gets refreshed? (cuz this sure isn't good)

I just created this and we are starting to use it, but this won't do...
having 1/2 of the data missing....

--
thank you, Lorie