Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jennifer_C via OfficeKB.com Jennifer_C via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default calculate various cells to acheive a specific value

Thanks for the message. This was the way I was able to get my values. Great
help! However, I'll be stuck if I ever need to find three values!

David Biddulph wrote:
One way, not necessarily very elegant, is if you've got your data in a
column as your example, copy and paste special in a row across the top of
the sheet to form a square table with your original column values, then add
values from column A and row 1 to form the square.
Conditional format to highlight where the result is 10525, & it shows
9871+654 (or v.v.).
Hello,
I am trying to identify two cells within a column that total a specific

[quoted text clipped - 18 lines]

Jennifer