Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CmK CmK is offline

Default Need direction

It just seems these forum are for suggestion to function and etc etc
I prefer to see the pyshical worksheet where i can play with it and program

thanks

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

That is exactly what these newsgroups, and the various forums (VBAExpress,
OzGrid, MrExcel, etc) are for.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"CmK" wrote in message
Hi

I would love to know if there is a website or a community channel where I
can develop worksheet for people who couldnt be bothered doing it them
self

They can email the spread sheet to me then i will develop or program it
for
their need
dont want payment just enjoy spreadsheet

Thanks if anyone can help