Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bruce Hancock[_2_] Bruce Hancock[_2_] is offline

Default Calculating the sum if two criteria are met?

Spot on thank you Bob!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=SUMIF(H:H,"30",W:W)-SUMIF(H:H,"45",W:W)

etc.

--
HTH

Bob

"Bruce Hancock" wrote in message
Hello folks,
I have a spreadsheet that has (in sheet 2) column H with a number of days
in
stock (1-60+) and the profit for that vehicle in column W. I want to add
all
the profit for the vehicles that are in stock between 31 and 45 days for
example. i.e. if column H is between 31 and 45 what is the corresponding
profit in column W. This then would enable me to calculate the
total/average
profit for any age band. The bands will be 1-30, 31-45, 46-60 and 61+.
Thank you in anticipation.