Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default I want result of a function in the cell and not the function itsel

Re-format the cells to General then F2ENTER on the cells with the function
showing.

If you have many of these, after selecting all cells and re-formatting........

EditReplace

What: =

With: =

Replace all.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 00:28:00 -0700, Rana wrote:

When I write a function in an Excel sheet in some columns i see the result
and in others I see the function itself.

Any suggestion in how to get the results of the function in the cell?