Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
klafert klafert is offline

Default I want result of a function in the cell and not the function itsel

You can highlight the column or row, then copy, then paste special back on
the same column or row. When you PASTE SPECIAL, choose values. This gives
you the results, but you do lose the formula.

"Rana" wrote:

When I write a function in an Excel sheet in some columns i see the result
and in others I see the function itself.

Any suggestion in how to get the results of the function in the cell?