Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
OldHen999 OldHen999 is offline

Default Report with formuals already entered

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Do you have Automatic Calculation enabled at ToolsOptionsCalculation?

If so and formulas won't update try this trick.

Select all cells then EditReplace

What: =

With: =

Replace all.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 16:00:01 -0700, OldHen999
wrote:

I'm doing an old 2006 audit report with formulas entered...I'm saving as a
2007 report and changing the numbers...The formulas are correct, but it won't
automatically accept any of my new numbers and formulate...It's like the old
report was formatted or saved a certain way...That person is no longer
working there and noone in the office can figure out what is wrong...I don't
want to have to delete a 62 page report from the beginning...Help

Thank-you Gord...I will try this Monday morning and let you know how it
works Monday evening...Oldhen999..