Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mergerk Mergerk is offline

Default assign commission schedule to an individual

You are right. I did not give much detal as to what I really want to do.
I'm sorry. This is my first time doing this.
Here is the deal.
I want to use the commission schedule to calculate in a sales report. The
commissions vary by age and rate of commission. There are 4 people that will
use this schedule. Schedule 2 commissions also vary by age and rate and rate
of commission. This schedule has 6 people that will use this schedule.
Is there a way to set this report up so that when I type a persons name it
will go to the correct schedule and then when I put in an age the report will
calculate useing the correct commission information breakdown?
I hope that with this someone can give me a little help.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

You fail to give any detail but have a look in the help index for
IF

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Mergerk" wrote in message
I have set up 2 commission schedules in Excel and I now want to assign a
schedule to individual people. How do I do this?