Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ashley Mae[_2_] Ashley Mae[_2_] is offline

Default Excel slow to open

Ok I tried that, and as long as excel is running, and i open the files it's
at normal speed, but to open excel/shut it, i think it's still to slow? Any
ideas?

I appreciate the help!

Ashley

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi Ashley

Try saving the files as a standard name i.e. so it does not show
Filename(Version).xls [Recovered] in the title bar.
Then close the files, close Excel and re-open.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Ashley Mae" <Ashley Mae @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
My excel failed to close, and then after my computer was restarted, it
said
it had recovered two excel files i had been working on, ever since,
excel is
extremely slow to open, and operate, how can I figure out what is
wrong and
fix it? (Of course my excel files are crucial to my work, eek! such is
life)
Any ideas