Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
enna49 enna49 is offline

Default Another SUMPRODUCT Query

I have searched through this forum and thought I had found my answer, but I
get #NUM returned - Excel 2003

Formula I have is this:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(TravelArranger=A4),--(TranType="ORIGINAL"),--(Class="Economy"),--(Online="OffLine"))

The data is coming from another sheet in the workbook:
I have setup named ranges in my workbook:
What I am trying to achieve is:
The number of bookings made throughout a month with the following criteria
If the Travel Arranger = A4 (name in A4) AND the TranType = "ORIGINAL" AND
the Class = "Economy" and the Online = "Offline"
I want the number of times this has occurred. I did have another field for
this to take the count from but gave up on that.

Thanks in advance

Anne