Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dkc dkc is offline

Default How use info in Excel shared worksheets to create new worksheets

We have a Master worksheet updated by 4 users. How do I copy the shared
worksheet so I get their updates all the time, and then add additional
columns of info and/or feed the info into additional worksheets for
management purposes (financial) that the other users don't see ? Basically, I
want to take the raw data (Master worksheet) and break out the info by sales
rep and by lender into additional worksheets as well as mark what has been
paid and who we have paid.