Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

Default When I change the font size in a cell the value changes.

what is the value before change and after change?
what haopens if you open in safe mode?

"Value increases with increase in font." wrote:

No there is no formula.
peter

"Value increases with increase in font." wrote:

I have a value in a cell in 10 point, the rest of the worksheet is in 12. If
I increase the font size, the value in the cell also increases. This problem
is only in one cell. I have gone through the clear cell procedure to no
avail. Any ideas why this should happen. I have also run detect and repair.
Peter.