Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jen[_4_] Jen[_4_] is offline

Default Linefeed Character

Hello there,

I would like to have my Text box /Chart-title consisting out of 2 cells that
exist on my sheet.
I would have guessed that I can concatenate both cells into that object but
it doesnt.

Eg.
A1= Bob
A2= Andy

Object = A1 (the cell-reference) will show "Bob" in the object
Object = A1&A2 , Excel will not allow you this ...
Of course I can concatenate both cell on my worksheet and and link this 3rd
cell...

But actually,what I would like to achieve, is to link both cells to that
object ... where they both appear UNDERNEATH eachother: So that "Andy"
appears under "Bob", concatenating some "linefeed" character -if that
exists- ....

Any ideas?

Jen