Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shazza Shazza is offline

Default stoping auto format

Oh finally. thats brilliant thank you very much. I Feel a bit of a fool
that i never thought of that before hand but never mind. Cheers your a star

"Mike H" wrote:

If it's just a single i (i was here) then it's probably auto correct. Open
auto correct and delete the entry i I

Mike

"Shazza" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that i use to fill out both text and numeric
information. I have formatted the cells in the text collumns to Text but
every time i type in the letter i, it converts it to a capital. Is there any
way of making it stop? I work in excel 2000
--
Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie