Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Unable to print Unable to print is offline

Default Sending spreadsheet via email with recipents addy

I've created a spreadsheet with hyperlinks.
One of my hyperlinks says 'Click here to send this spreadsheet to....'
When I click on it it takes me to microsoft outlook with the email recipent
and the subject (as I had set these up in the hyperlink menu.
But what I would like is if i can get the spreadsheet attached to the email
with the name and subject filed in as well.
Going via File Send to Mail Recipient (by attachment) only gives me the
spreadsheet attached but not the recipent or subject of the email
Is there any way to do this in excel?