Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default mirroring worksheets

Thanks Max, that answered my question

Good to hear that it answered your orig. posting ..

...but I have just one more...

I'm out of suggestions for you on your new query. You might wish to try a
fresh posting in .programming for a possible programming solution.
--
Max
Singapore
"Natalie" wrote in message
Thanks Max, that answered my question...but I have just one more...

The two worksheets I have I obviously want the same info in the first two
columns, (names of studies), and then the rest of the columns have
different
information on them that go with the study names (don't know if this is
making any sense)...so if a row is entered on the first worksheet, what's
happening is the rows are entered in the second worksheet (which is
great),
BUT the info in the rest of the columns is staying exactly where it
was...and
I need it to follow the first two columns, but not copy the info from the
other worksheet.

Am I making sense?