Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andrea Andrea is offline

Default pivot table percents and counts

simply put: add twice the same data in the data field and format each of the
two columns as needed through the command value field setting (in excel 2007,
i do not remember the exact name in other versions)
Andrea

"Petersjill" wrote:

I can figure out how to get my pivot table to give me a count of items, and
sometimes I can get to the option of having it display percents, but how do I
get it all to happen at once? I'm used to working in SPSS where I can create
a crosstab with row percents, column percents, and counts. Can I do this all
in one pivot table?