Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ricker Ricker is offline

Default pivot chart question

I have come across this same issue. It is specific to trying to create a
secondary axis within a "pivot chart". The secondary axis option is grayed
out. (not selectable)
With a chart sourced by a data set within a worksheet, no problem, secondary
axis is available. I've been all over the net trying to find an answer and
your discussion was the closest to the topic.

My opinion is that the secondary axis option isn't an option within a pivot
chart.

I'm hoping someone can prove me wrong.

Appreciate any feedback.

Respectfully,

Neil R.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Double click a series, on the Axis tab of the dialog select Secondary.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"mwam423" wrote in message
hi shane, very interested in seeing what you described below. once the
site
is back up please post your solution, thanks!

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote: Hi, You can do this by using two axes - one for
the small series, the other for the large series.