JulianB

Bernie,

All this is new to me. Can you give me step by step for Dummys"

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Julian,

Let's say that you have SS in column A, something else in B, C, and D, and
you want that information to to into Sheet2 cells B2B5.

Something along the lines of

Sub PrintReports()
Dim myCell As Range

For Each myCell In Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A2:A123")
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
.Range("B2").Value = myCell.Value
.Range("B3").Value = myCell(1,2).Value
.Range("B4").Value = myCell(1,3).Value
.Range("B5").Value = myCell(1,4).Value
.Printout
End With
Next myCell

End Sub

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"JulianB" wrote in message
I have a work sheet with a list of members. This list contains the name,

SS#,
and the amount of dues owed to date. I have a form on another work sheet,

in
the same workbook. How do I create a macro taking the info on the list,
puting it on the form and printing the Dues Statement. I then have to

repeat
this for eash member until the end of the list.