Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Retrieve Deleted Data

No it is not on the computer if it was deleted from the worksheet and then
saved

I am sorry

Peo Sjoblom

"Gail" wrote in message
No. I have heard all data is still on the computer "somewhere" but I just
do
not know where or how to locate it. I also deleted all this info from
other
documents where I imported it from to this one. Can't believe I hit the
wrong
button and did not stop and look at what I was doing!! In a hurry too
much.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Not unless you have a copy of the said document somewhere else, maybe you
emailed it to someone?

Peo Sjoblom

"Gail" wrote in message
I accidentally deleted all data from an excel sheet and closed it. Is
there
anyway I can retrieve this document? Please help ASAP. Thanks. G