Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How to count number of Cell have Strike Through Effect & Bold as font style.

Akash

Here are a couple of UDF's you could use.

Function CountBold(rg As Range) As Long
'originally posted by Ron Rosenfeld
Dim c As Range
For Each c In rg
CountBold = CountBold - c.Font.Bold
Next c
End Function

Function CountStrike(rg As Range) As Long
'originally posted by Ron Rosenfeld
'revised by Gord Dibben
Dim c As Range
For Each c In rg
CountStrike = CountStrike - c.Font.Strikethrough
Next c
End Function

Usage is................=CountBold(range)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:04:01 -0000, Akash Maheshwari
wrote:

Hi,

I have data in Column D:BG

Mostly Cell have Strike Through Effect & Bold as font style.

How can we count those cells which are having strike Through Effect in
it.
How can we count those cells which are having Bold Font Style in It.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks

Akash Maheshwari