Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Q: Including subtotals in a pivot chart

If the problems are unique they are each totaled. So what exactly are you
subtotalling? And since you are alluding to a rolling 13 week result what
version of Excel are you using?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Kompu Kid" wrote:

Hello All:

I am presenting rolling 13 weeks of data on various manufacturing
problemin our operations with a pivot chart. On the chart I would like
to show the subtotals for each problem as well but I cannot figure
out a way of doing this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Deguza