Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] catchchatur@gmail.com is offline

Default paste and highlight the cells of range

Experts,

I have a range to copy and paste. The range to copy varies with a
variable value. While defining the target range, I just give reference
to first cell of the column where it has to start pasting.

For example, If I want to copy values in cells A1:A10 in the the
column B, I use

rng_source.Copy 'range
A1:A10, it varies with input given
rng_target.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues 'range points at
first cell of target, here it is B1
rng__target.Interior.ColorIndex = 5 'setting the color for the cells
copied

These steps just highlight the first cell of target and not the entire
range. I want the whole range from B1 to B10 to be highlighted. Is
there any way to do it?

Har****