Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default mirroring worksheets

One way ..

In Sheet2,
Instead of using simple link formulas in A1, eg: =Sheet1!A1
with A1 then copied across / down

Put instead in A1:
=IF(OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,ROW(A1)-1,COLUMN(A1)-1)=0,"",OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,ROW(Â*A1)-1,COLUMN(A1)-1))

Then just copy A1 across / down as required. This returns the same kind of
links as the former but with the added flexibility that any new row
insertions in Sheet1 (within the linked area) will now be reflected in
Sheet2. Test it out and see for yourself.
--
Max
Singapore
"Natalie" wrote:
I'm trying to mirror certain columns & rows from one worksheet to the next.
I have the formula that copies the cells from the first worksheet to the
next, (='Sheet 1'!B10) but when rows are inserted on the first worksheet I'd
like them to automatically be inserted on the next one...is this possible?