Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin K[_2_] Kevin K[_2_] is offline

Default Repeat Sort in Excel 2007

In Excel 2003 you can repeat sort parameters for different sections of a
worksheet by using the F4 function key after performing your 1st sort, but I
can't get that to work in Excel 2007. Anyone know if there is a way to "fix"
that or is there an alternate way to do this in 2007?

I frequently have to sort many different sections within one worksheet. The
sorts are always based off of the same columns and require the same
parameters (i.e. Sort range by column C from low to high and column J from
high to low), but the number of rows included change for each grouping. In
2003, I could highlight the rows and hit "F4" to repeat this.

Thanks for any ideas.
Kevin