Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KK KK is offline

Default What Excel formula caluclates number of months between two dat

Thank you! That works perfectly...one other problem. I want it to stop
rounding the number up or down. I want it to be like this for example:
My 2 dates are 27-Nov-06 19-Nov-08 = 23.78 this is a result from
another system we have. But I'm creating a spreadsheet that we will use
instead so I need it to automatically calculate without rounding.
Thanks!

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

This reply is adopted from Chips' page - see
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm

=DATEDIF(Date1,Date2,"m") where

Date1 is the first date, in standard Excel serial-date format.
Date2 is the second date, in standard Excel serial-date format.

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"kk" wrote in message
I want to calculate the number of months between two dates that show in the
format, 11-Jan-07.
HELP Please!