Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
אלי אלי is offline

Default Looking for a function

Roger - Thanks!
You saved my next question

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

Assuming the data is in columns A and B, enter the date desired in C1
and in D1 enter
=SUMPRODUCT(($A$1:$A$1000=$C$1)*($B$1:$B$1000=1))

Change ranges to suit, but ensure that they are of equal size.
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"???" wrote in message
Hi

I am looking if there is a function that can retrive the number of
cells
with specific value in one column according to a specific value in
another
column. for example:
A table with 2 columns, one for dates and the other is 0 or 1 values.
I am
wondering if there is a function that can tell me the number of cells
with
the value 1 in specific date.

Thanks in advance

Eli