Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Excel Formula Help

Hi John

I think you need to spell things out a little more clearly as to exactly
what you are wanting.
From your posting, I could not determine exactly what you are wanting to
achieve.
I take it that F2:D69 is a typo, and you meant F2:F60.

Post back with more detail and maybe we can help you.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"John" wrote in message
Hi all I'm new to excel and was wondering if someone would be kind
enough to
help me out.

The main worksheet consists of all the data, example: name and totals,
I was
wondering if it's possible when I create a new worksheet that it would
list
the person name based on the highest to the lowest totals from the
main
worksheet.

Main worksheet consists of:
Cell D2 :D60 = Names
Cell F2 :D69 = Totals

So in worksheet 2 it will automatically list the names based on the
main
worksheet data is this possible?