Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Formula Help

If you don't get a reply it's usually because your question is not
sufficiently clear for the readers of the group to understand what you want.
If the question had been clear and Excel couldn't do it, you would usually
have been told that. Your question certainly made no sense to me.
--
David Biddulph

"John" wrote in message
I'm guessing this can't be done seeing I never got a reply?

"John" wrote:

Hi all I'm new to excel and was wondering if someone would be kind enough
help me out.

The main worksheet consists of all the data, example: name and totals, I
was
wondering if it's possible when I create a new worksheet that it would
list
the person name based on the highest to the lowest totals from the main
worksheet.

Main worksheet consists of:
Cell D2 :D60 = Names
Cell F2 :D69 = Totals

So in worksheet 2 it will automatically list the names based on the main
worksheet data is this possible?