Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Unknown Sheets

Once you have the sheet names in a list on a worksheet in column A, say A1:A10

Use the INDIRECT function to address those sheets and a cell address.

=INDIRECT(A1 & "!E3") entered in B1 and copied down.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:41:07 -0700, JakeShipley2008
wrote:

I am sorry I am not very good at this macro thing. I did write one that will
pull all the active sheet names into one workbook. I don't understand how to
use those sheet names now to extract data from specific cells.