Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elkar Elkar is offline

Default if formula

I think the INT function is what you're looking for. It will strip off the
decimal portion of a number, leaving only the Integer portion. See if this
works for you:

=IF(A130,INT(A1),0)

This basically states, if A1 (or X) is greater than 30, then return the
integer portion of A1. Since you didn't specifiy what you wanted to happen
if x<30, I just have it returning 0.

Hopefully this will at least point you in the right direction. Post back
with more details if you need more help.

HTH,
Elkar

"Ann" wrote:

how do i get this logic to work. if x30 and ends with .00 then (basically i
want it to give me the result of 24.00 etc but not 24.21