Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
jackel[_5_] jackel[_5_] is offline

Default Bring a total from one page to another.

Hello,

I have a work book with allot of pages and want the total amounts from
the various pages to self add on a single page for quick viewing
instead of going to that actual page and scrolling to the very bottom
to see the total.

The totals page has each department name and under that name I want the
totals to be real time auto add on page 1 under that name.

If I can get one example I will be able to do the rest.

Page 2 name is CTS and the total line is on "G, 112" the total is
118,000

I want the total on page 1 under CTS to look like this;

CTS - 118,000
CGS - 52,500

Thanks for the help

--