Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TOMB TOMB is offline

Default Unlocking a Shared Workbook

First, I now know not to use shared workbooks....

I have a shared workbook which is reporting as locked. I am the only
reported user. Is there a way to unlock the file?

NOTES:
File was created as a shared workbook. 164k size
It currently does not appear to be shared.
The file does have macros.

Each time the file is opened, it reports that it is locked and save changes
do a 'save as'. The newly created file is locked also.

If I, as the only reported user under 'Share Workbook', try to change it to
shared again, the file size explodes to well over 100 meg before I stop.

Thanks