Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Historian Historian is offline

Default Fill Color is added to additional rows

I'm using Excel 2007, and I've got a rather odd problem and do not know the
explaination for it. I'm adding information to an already constructed list
and as I add information to a row, I am filling the row in yellow so I will
know later which rows have added information.

However, in addition to the rows I've added information to, I now have some
rows where, cells that I do not have anything typed, are filled in yellow.
What is causing this odd issue? I have not deleted any rows or cells in this
sheet at all so I know it's not just a mis-alignment issue.

Thanks for any help.