Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
scott56hannah scott56hannah is offline

Default Distribute a secure Workbook

Hi,

I would like to find a way of securing a workbook so that when it is
distributed to a purchaser that it cannot be simply copied and passed onto
another person...Is there some approach that can be included to VB script to
provide that security....I will be developing various custom workbooks and
want to be able to protect those to people want to purchase.....even if the
approach is not perfectly secure at least it makes it difficult for people to
easily copy and replicate the workbook.....any help appreciated....

Thanks
Scott