neal august

Default How to automate custom footer on all tabs

When I receive files from others, they typically do not have a footer w/
basic information like date and file name.
I want this on all my files and further want to customize the font size and
usually want the path name of where I store file in the custom footer.
When I receive a mutli tab files, I am having to manually 'setup- custom
footer- add info- change font...' to each tab.
I want to apply the settings to all tabs- or even better- just automate the
whole process- to not even have to go into setup, custom footer dialog. Just
apply some saved custom footer I have to all tabs of the received file.
For my own created files, this is easy w/ saved default template- but for
received files- How?
Excel 2003 11.6202.6204