Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default How do I find an exaustive list of all Excel 2007 Training Cou

Reed

Glad it worked for you anyhow, you can also post any points that need
clarification as you go on your way, here

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Reed P. Wyatt" wrote in message
Mr. Hodge:
Please accept my sincerest apologies. Oddly enough, I go to my Access
Homepage and where it says "training," I click on that and then it takes
me
to a list of free training courses in Excel, Access etc. Your post was
very
helpful and my rating will reflect as much. Thank you for your assistance
and I hope we will be communicating again in the future.
Respectfully,
--
Rpw

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Reed

You don't tell us where you are looking

This gave me a list of 10

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...479681033.aspx

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
DTHIS
web:
www.nickhodge.co.uk
blog (non-tech): www.nickhodge.co.uk/blog/

"Reed P. Wyatt" wrote in message
How do I find an entire list of all Excel 2007 Training Courses? I get
list of different courses depending on whether I enter Excel 2007 or,
for
example, Charts II into the training page search engine. Any help
would
certainly be appreciated.
--
Rpw