Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
maperalia maperalia is offline

Default Conditional to change cell color by Selecting Cells

JB;
Thanks for the formula. However, when I put it in the condition an then
click OK I got the message that the formula has error.

Maperalia

"JB" wrote:

http://cjoint.com/?gwve7iDErM

-Select range A2:D16
-Format/MFC
=And(Row()=Cell("row");Column()=Cell("column"))

Calculate
End Sub

JB
http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/

On 22 juin, 20:00, maperalia
wrote:
It is possible to change the font color of the select cell only.
For example, If I select the cell A1 I want to see the font in blue, bold,
however, after I select the cell A2 I want the cell A1 to return to its
previous setup and get the blue, bold at cell A2.
Therefore, the conditional will work only for selected cell if not select
return to original setup.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia