Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I copy a formula and the results copy from the original cell

If the formula adjusted, but the result did not adjust then:

Tools Options... Calculate automatic
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200732

"brooklynsd" wrote:

I created a simple formula in a cell (D4+E4) and the result is, for example,
100. When I copy the formula into the line below the formula changes to
(D5+E5), however, the result from the original formula, 100, copies into the
cell instead of the result for the new row, say 74. I tried copy, paste
special, formula, without success. Any help?