Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default How do I send multi-sheet documents from Excel via Outlook?

Try:-

File|send to|mail recipient as attachment. to send the entire workbook.

Or

Close the workbook, right click and copt it and then paste it into Outlook.

Potential pitfall is

File|Send To|mail recepient. This gives the option of 1 sheet or the whole
workbbook.

May the education system of Florida flourish.

Mike

"Jeff" wrote:

I attempted to send a multi-sheet document from Excel via Outlook. Only one
sheet of the three was received. The information was critical to the public
education system of a large county in Florida. Is there a problem?