Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard[_2_] Richard[_2_] is offline

Default now function

I got a cell A1 with a now function =now() which gives the current time.
Cell A2 has a time that is entered, and cell A3 has an if function that
compared if(A1A2,"","Do Something"). However, the if statement is true all
the time even if the time is cell A2 is a later time than A1. I changed the
format in cell A1 from a time format to a general and it turn out to be a
big number. Otherwise, I changed the time format in cell A2 into general
and it is a very small decimal number. How do I get around this, may with a
mod function or something?