Bas Avel

Default Comparing incomparable

I want to create a simple (bar) chart where there would be sales compared
with number of shops compare with sales of chocolate compared with net
profit/shop

Of course such a chart would look terrible since the it would compare e.g.
16 shops with $ 6 800 000 of revenues with $ 35 000 of net profit per shop.
Is there a way to put it into one chart? the number of shops will be almost
an invisible bar while revenues will sky rocket - with such a chart (though
precise) it would be difficult to illustrate the market conditions in the
range of say, 3 years.

Or to put it in plain English: I want to see the relationship between
apples, pears,phonecall , flowers and rainfall though they would show a
different values since they are measured in different units ( $, kg, m3,
hours).