Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default NavToolbar ? for Dave Peterson

I kind of figured that it was a development tool that you needed.

I wouldn't share it with users, though. The next thing you know, those sheets
are unhidden, renamed, deleted, modified, in other words "fixed!".

Ray wrote:

Thanks Dave, I appreciate the code ...

I would normally agree -- it's hidden for a reason. The reason that I
asked anyway was this: I have a rather extensive 'application' (it
does alot!) that is distributed to a large number of people. There
are approx 10-12 hidden sheets, each one either holding static data or
performing intermediate calculations. If/when I need to update/modify/
add something, being able to access the hidden sheets via the
NavToolbar will make doing so much easier...

Plus, I'm not afraid to admit that *sometimes* I forget that there are
hidden sheets.... :)

thanks again,
ray

--