Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Looking for custom date format

You are quite welcome. I just want to remind you, though, of the caveat I
mentioned earlier...

And one other caveat I didn't mention before... using the double-click
method for activation takes away your ability to double-click a cell and
edit it in place, meaning any cell editing will have to be done in the
formula bar (you can, of course, still type a replacement value directly
into a cell as that does not require double-clicking to do).

Rick