Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel
[email protected] par_60056@hotmail.com is offline

Default recalculate page breaks after setting Zoom in pagesetup

Jim,
That is incredible. It works but I have no idea why. It is such an
obvious solution I don't know why I didn't think of it (NOT)

So I looked up the doc on papersize and it sure doesn't say anything
(surprising isn't it) that would lead me to try this.

Thanks a lot. I have been fighting this problem in my spare time for
over a week

Pete

On Jun 21, 7:45 am, "Jim Rech" wrote:
Does this help?: