Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RN RN is offline

Default Autopopulation of formulae after download of data into a master sh

Hi,

I have an excel workbook which has various reports created (using excel
formulae across different worksheets) based on master data which I maintain
in the first sheet.

If the master data is entered (or pasted manually) into the first sheet,
then all other formulae will get automatically reflect the formula results.

But when I try to download the master data into the first sheet via a
program (using the workbook as a template), the rest of the sheets do not
reflect the results of the formulae (though I have set autopopulate on Open).
It expects me to go back to each cell and click enter to start viewing the
data.

Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this? Do I need to use a macro?