Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] par_60056@hotmail.com is offline

Default Pivot Table data incorrect

On Jun 20, 6:41 pm, SBC wrote:
What could the reason be for a pivot table not showing correct values? For
example, if part of my data includes the values 32, 33, 34, and so on, why
would the the pivot table show the values 1, 1, 1, and so on?

With very little to go on, I'll make a stab at a reply.

When you created the pivot table you probably selected entire columns
for the range. For some reason when you do this, Excel includes a row
of all blanks in the data. This causes the default aggregate function
to be count instead of sum.

So check your aggregates and make sure you are summing not counting