Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Billy Liddel Billy Liddel is offline

Default Vlookup with Multiple criteria and multiple sheets

or

=SUMPRODUCT(--(Sheet1!$A$2:$A$23=Sheet2!A2),--(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$23=Sheet2!$B$2)*(Sheet1!$H$2:$H$23 ))

Both formulas on sheet2

Peter

"Cinny" wrote:

Hi

I have a worksheet with a summary page like
Column A Customer name
Column B Industry and in colum H I want to return a budget figure based on
the two criteria of Column A & B. The budget figure is in another sheet
where column A & B once again have the customer name and Industry and the
budget figure is in column C. How do I get the figure from the second sheet
in column C using the multiple criteria into the first sheet? hope this
makes sense.

Cinny