Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default How do I pick the only number in a column and copy it to another?

=MIN(A1:A50)

"Mawaller" wrote:

I have a column that contains a formula which will return 50 results. 49
results will be false. One will be an actual number. I need to copy that
number to another cell automatically. Sounds simple right? The number will
move around the column depending on user input. It will rarely be in the same
location twice. I need to tell Excel to find the number in the column (there
will always be just one) and copy it to a new cell. If the spreadsheet would
be helpful, let me know who to email it to.